Hello there! It’s Layla here from Readable Life with a guest post specially for blogmas! I had a brainstorm about the different ideas I could make a post about and settled on the idea that Louise gave me – dream cracker contents! Of course, this means that hypothetically I win all of the cracker pulls and keep all of these prizes!Dream Cracker Contents
- Book voucher – Wouldn’t that be amazing? To pull a cracker and ta-dah! Book voucher! Especially if you’ve had your eye on a book and know EXACTLY what to spend it on.
- Chocolate buttons – Yes please! A shower of chocolate buttons to pop out of the cracker! So much better than a tiny sewing kit…
- Mini bath bombs – This would just be such a neat little idea! Mini Christmas themed bath bombs, all with different scents! That would be an absolute dream, plus imagine how pretty they’d look.
- Paper Santa hats – instead of paper crowns, how awesome would paper Santa hats be? With puffy paper pom-poms at the end with bells in them? I’m liking this idea more and more…
- Stickers – Any stickers. Christmassy, halloween, it doesn’t matter. Stickers are so much fun and it’d be nice to have a great big set of them just bursting out of the cracker!
Thank you Layla for your lovely answers. Check out Readable Life for more great content.
3 thoughts on “Guest Post: Dream Christmas Cracker from Layla of Readable Life”
This cracker sounds like a total dream, yes please! Making particular heart eyes at items 1-3.
Where do I get these crackers? Take my money.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Exactly – a book token? My kind of cracker. 😀